Dan Jørgensen, Minister for Development Cooperation and Global Climate Policy (appointed December 15th 2022).
- Member of the The Danish Parliament (Folketinget) for The Social Democratic Party in Funen greater constituency from 18 June 2015.
- Candidate for The Social Democratic Party in Middelfart nomination district from 2011.
- Minister for Development Cooperation and Global Climate Policy from 15 December 2022
- Minister for Climate, Energy and Utilities 27 June 2019 – 14 December 2022
- Minister for Food, Agriculture and Fisheries 12 December 2013 ‒ 28 June 2015.
- Vice-chairman of the parliamentary group of the Social Democratic Party 2017 ‒ 2019.
- Member of the European Parliament 20 July 2004 – 11 December 2013:
- President of the Animal Welfare Intergroup.
- Vice-chairman of European Parliament Committee on Environment, Public Health and Food Safety.
- Head of the Danish delegation of Social Democrats in the European Parliament.
- MSc (political science), Aarhus University, 2004.
- External lecurer, Seattle University, 2012-2013.
- External lecurer, Sciences Po, Paris, 2012-2013.
- External lecurer, Danish Institute for Study Abroad, Copenhagen, 2011-2013.
- Adjunct Professor, Aalborg University, 2016.
- External lecurer, Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen, 2013.
- External lecturer, Department of Political Science, Aarhus University, 2010.
- Current Chair of IEA's Global Commission on People-Centred Clean Energy Transitions.
- Member of the advisory board of World Watch institute Europa, 2011-2013.
- Member of the board of AWE Center Nairobi, Center for Education and Humanity, 2007-2010.